Independents and alternative parties deserve a fair playing field to participate in elections.
Stand up for public funding, ballot access and our right to wider political choices.
Your donation helps us resolve final issues from the 2016 campaign and pay any residual obligations.
As part of our ongoing fight for democracy, here are some recent examples of the Green perspective I continue to bring to the public discourse on critical issues: the emergency Green New Deal, the imperative for independent politics, Julian Assange, and press freedom. Also see this recent Newsweek article challenging the spoiler myth.
- You can donate up to at total of $2,700, including donations made to the Jill Stein for President 2016 primary election.
- We cannot accept contributions from corporations, labor unions, and national banks.
- We do not accept contributions from for-profit businesses (including proprietorships and partnerships) or from corporate-sponsored PACs.
- We will accept contributions from the PACs of democratic people’s organizations, cooperatives, party committees, and peace, environmental, and community organizations if paid by check.
- By law, contributions are not tax-deductible for federal, state, or municipal income tax purposes.
- We do not accept contributions from registered federal or state lobbyists on behalf of for-profit corporations.
- We do not accept contributions from executive officers of for-profit corporations that employ registered lobbyists.
With this donation, you certify that:
- This contribution is made from your own funds, and funds are not being provided to you by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution, and you are not making the contribution in the name of another person.
- You are making this contribution with your own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- You are not a government contractor.
- You are at least eighteen years old.
- You are a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- You confirm that the above statements are true and accurate.
Thank you for your support!
PREFER TO SEND A CHECK?
- Make check out to Jill Stein for President (2016).
- Make memo on check: Jill Stein for Pres. (2016), “debt.” *
- Send to:
James Lane, Treasurer,
269 12th Street,
Brooklyn, NY 11215
- Please include the following information for FEC reporting purposes:
•First Name, Last Name
•Country, Street Address (home), City, State, Zip.
•Employer (or self-employed, retired, unemployed)
• Occupation (last occupation if retired or unemployed)
See Contribution Rules above.
*Note: FEC refers to all current and outstanding costs to resolve 2016 issues as “debt.”