Donate to help us keep fighting for independent politics!
Independents and alternative parties deserve a fair playing field to participate in elections – especially now that over 60% of Americans are clamoring for choices outside the corporate establishment (Gallup 2021). Yet grassroots alternatives are in the target hairs as the Federal Election Commission (FEC) is imposing a $175,000 repayment order, 5 years after the fact, on our 2016 presidential campaign for using public funding to get on the ballot following our nominating convention. If this decision is allowed to stand, it would strike a blow at grassroots candidates and parties that rely on public funding to gain access to the ballot. Since our 2016 campaign account is all but closed, the FEC is holding Jill Stein personally responsible for repaying this massive, unjust bill from her own funds. Stand up for public funding, ballot access and our right to a politics that’s independent of the corporate money machine by contributing to the fight against this repressive decision!
- You can donate up to at total of $2,700, including donations made to the Jill Stein for President 2016 primary election.
- We cannot accept contributions from corporations, labor unions, and national banks.
- We do not accept contributions from for-profit businesses (including proprietorships and partnerships) or from corporate-sponsored PACs.
- We will accept contributions from the PACs of democratic people’s organizations, cooperatives, party committees, and peace, environmental, and community organizations if paid by check.
- By law, contributions are not tax-deductible for federal, state, or municipal income tax purposes.
- We do not accept contributions from registered federal or state lobbyists on behalf of for-profit corporations.
- We do not accept contributions from executive officers of for-profit corporations that employ registered lobbyists.
With this donation, you certify that:
- This contribution is made from your own funds, and funds are not being provided to you by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution, and you are not making the contribution in the name of another person.
- You are making this contribution with your own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- You are not a government contractor.
- You are at least eighteen years old.
- You are a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- You confirm that the above statements are true and accurate.
Thank you for your support!
PREFER TO SEND A CHECK?
- Make check out to Jill Stein for President (2016).
- Make memo on check: Jill Stein for Pres. (2016), “debt.” *
- Send to:
Jill Stein for President (2016)PO Box 5041Fall River MA 02723
- Please include the following information for FEC reporting purposes:
•First Name, Last Name
•Country, Street Address (home), City, State, Zip.
•Employer (or self-employed, retired, unemployed)
• Occupation (last occupation if retired or unemployed)
See Contribution Rules above.
*Note: FEC refers to all current and outstanding costs to resolve 2016 issues as “debt.”