Donate to help us keep fighting for independent politics!
I need your help to stay in the fight – at a time more critical than ever. The Federal Election Commission is attempting to impose a $175,000 repayment order on our 2016 presidential campaign for using public funding to get on the ballot following our convention. Since our 2016 campaign account is all but closed, the FEC is holding me personally responsible for repaying this massive, unjust bill from my own retirement funds.
Please contribute to help me fight the FEC’s repressive decision, and to relieve the pressure on me to leave the political fight and resume a day job to repay mounting campaign obligations. Walking away now would feel like abandoning ship in this hour of deepening crisis and rising rebellion. And that would be heartbreaking for me personally.
Thank you for pitching in, and for all you do for the peaceful, just, green future whose time has come! -Jill
- You can donate up to a total of $2,700, including donations made to the Jill Stein for President 2016 primary election.
- We cannot accept contributions from corporations, labor unions, and national banks.
- We do not accept contributions from for-profit businesses (including proprietorships and partnerships) or from corporate-sponsored PACs.
- We will accept contributions from the PACs of democratic people’s organizations, cooperatives, party committees, and peace, environmental, and community organizations if paid by check.
- By law, contributions are not tax-deductible for federal, state, or municipal income tax purposes.
- We do not accept contributions from registered federal or state lobbyists on behalf of for-profit corporations.
- We do not accept contributions from executive officers of for-profit corporations that employ registered lobbyists.
With this donation, you certify that:
- This contribution is made from your own funds, and funds are not being provided to you by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution, and you are not making the contribution in the name of another person.
- You are making this contribution with your own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- You are not a government contractor.
- You are at least eighteen years old.
- You are a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- You confirm that the above statements are true and accurate.
Thank you for your support!
PREFER TO SEND A CHECK?
- Make check out to Jill Stein for President (2016).
- Make memo on check: Jill Stein for Pres. (2016), “debt.”
- Send to:
Jill Stein for President (2016)PO Box 5041Fall River MA 02723
- Please include the following information for FEC reporting purposes:
•First Name, Last Name
•Country, Street Address (home), City, State, Zip.
•Employer (or self-employed, retired, unemployed)
• Occupation (last occupation if retired or unemployed)
See Contribution Rules above.